NOTICE: iRobot Roomba 980 is temporarily out of stock (globally). Order is still allowed but fulfilment will only be made until further notice or probably in February. Kindly consider iRobot Roomba 960 if you need a high performance robot vacuum urgently. thank you. Call +6017 2302 320 for further inquiry.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping
- Multi-Room Cleaning
- Entire Level Cleaning
- Recharge & Resume
- Tangle-Free Rollers
- Wi-Fi® Connected
- Aeroforce 3-Stage Cleaning
- Dirt Detect Cleaning System
- Clean Map™ Reports
- Run Time
- Custom Cleaning Preference
- AeroForce HEPA Filter
- Deeper Cleaning on Carpets
The new Roomba 980 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours*, recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 980 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple, powerful Clean of Roomba 980.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Automatically increases power on carpets where it’s needed most: The AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Traps dust as small as one micron: HEPA-style Filter*** traps dirt, dust and allergens to help keep the air clean.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 13.7 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.7 lbs.
* Tested in iRobot’s Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary
** Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems
***The iRobot HEPAstyle filter uses E11 HEPA media which was tested to capture 99% of particles as small as 1 micron passing through the filter per IESTRPCC001.5
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.