- 1 Year Warranty
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping
- Self-ChargingAutomatically docks and recharges
- Multi-Room CleaningUses an advanced navigation system to map its surroundings to efficiently clean an entire level of your home
- Entire Level CleaningCleans an entire level of your home, running continuously for up to 2 hours*
- Recharge & ResumeAutomatically recharges itself and resumes until the job is done
- SchedulingCleans on a schedule
- Tangle-Free RollersHandles hair with ease
- Wi-Fi® ConnectedConnect to clean from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App
- Aeroforce 3-Stage CleaningUses a combination of agitation, brushing, and suction
- Dirt Detect Cleaning SystemSensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and provide additional cleaning in those areas
- Clean Map™ ReportsClean Map™ reports show where your Roomba® vacuuming robot cleaned and display details such as coverage and duration for completed jobs
- Run Time
- Custom Cleaning PreferenceSelect cleaning preferences such as power settings, number of cleaning passes, final edge clean, and more
- AeroForce HEPA FilterCaptures 99% of allergens, pollen and particles as small as 10 microns
- Deeper Cleaning on CarpetsAutomatically increases power on carpets where it's needed most
The new Roomba 980 keeps going until the job is done, vacuuming an entire level of your home for up to two hours*, recharging as needed. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can start and schedule Roomba 980 from anywhere. Get the Smart, Simple, powerful Clean of Roomba 980.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
- Automatically increases power on carpets where it’s needed most: The AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- Traps dust as small as one micron: HEPA-style Filter*** traps dirt, dust and allergens to help keep the air clean.
What’s In The Box:
- 1 iRobot Roomba 980
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 Home Base Charging Station
- 1 Line Cord
- 2 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- 1 Extra Filter
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 5.25 x 16.5 inches
Package Weight: 13.7 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.8 inches in diameter, 3.6 inches in height
Robot Weight: 8.7 lbs.
* Tested in iRobot’s Home Test Lab on hard floors. Run times may vary
** Compared to Roomba 600 and 700 series AeroVac™ systems
***The iRobot HEPAstyle filter uses E11 HEPA media which was tested to capture 99% of particles as small as 1 micron passing through the filter per IESTRPCC001.5
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
I purchased it about a month ago.OH yah my wife is in love with him.
nico jen –
This vacuum saved my back… I no longer have to vacuum every 3 days because of pets.
I set it for once daily, it keeps the carpet and hardwood clean.not that loud
So my wife and I rarely write a review.its a great product.So do we recommend this absolutely. Hope this helps..
Trust me, it doesn’t matter how well you think your vacuum works or how many times a week you use it. Wait until you get one of these. Would buy again for a family member that was having trouble with a traditional vacuum!!
Jana Morgan –
Works as well as expected. Scares the puppies but otherwise it does the job for a busy mom
Han Ji Yun –
Very thorough machine. Works better than I expected.
I turm my roomba on each morning to collect my dog’s fur. I now have clean floors.
kim lin chun –
While we’ve only had this a few weeks, so far I am very pleased. Our carpets and bare floors have never been cleaner. In Florida we are surrounded by sand. Miss Daisy, our nickname for her, is pulling that sand right out of the carpet better than our push vacuum ever did.
muhammad aziz –
Works great, works really good on pet hair and crumbs.
Noah Francis –
Only wish it would stay in the kitchen and clean up the kids mess. I accidentally through away the sensors. So upset at myself for leaving them in the box!
yang shi gu –
The roomba is a fun way to clean. It gets the job done well. Our grandchilcdrten love watching the show. The only drawback is emptying the bin and the small dust bin that must be emptied often…but that must be what is expected on a compact model.
Oliver Matthews –
This Roomba 980 cleans my entire first floor (all hardwood) in an hour and a half. I have two dogs and it cleans every bit of the floor and dog hair. I have yet to find a space it has missed. I would definitely recommend for hardwood floors
komagal gayathri –
This vacuum is the most amazing thing that has happened to my life. I have not swept my floors in about 4 years!!! It gets everything off the floors, I will have this vacuum forever and buy the next version when it comes out.
xiang shin hu –
Great product for our home – We like the carpet boost feature on this model as it is visible how deeply it cleans the carpeted areas. Quiet compared to normal vacuums – can still watch TV in a room where it is working by just turning up a few notches. Enjoying it so far.
alab aju –
This is a versitile cleaner. Once you understand how to use it it save a lot of arm action over regular vacum cleaner. With a spouse who had shoulder replacement this was a God send for her.
jerry kian –
I had purchased two other remote vacuums in the past but the were less expensive and didn’t work as advertised… however, after 1 month with this model I’m am sold that the technology is now good enough to make this a worthwhile purchase! Very pleased with this product!
While expensive, it does a MUCH better job, especially on pet hair.
i have had about 5 roombas and this one seems far superior to the previous ones. It picks up more dust, cat hair, hair, etc.
customer service is good
qian hi –
has pretty intelligent navigation, seems to get all of the corners pretty well despite being round. I honestly recommend this thing.
Michelle Diaz –
wife came home and asked why I was at my desk instead of vacuuming. I said I am and it’s exhausting. Then I showed her Rambo and how clean the downstairs was. Wood floors carpet no issues.it adjusts perfectly. I swear it has better suction than dyson . It is a great product
sun liam –
I didn’t trust in this kind of technology but iRobot was the best purchase that I made. It worth spend the money for it. I love it!!!!! Excellent product and quality.
muhammad shukri –
Purchased the 980 after reviewing all roomba models and the competitors. I decided on this model due to the extended battery life (up to 2 hrs), carpet boot and silicon rollers for pet hair. You’ll be amazed at what this picks up and it leaves the floors feeling amazing to your feet. it fits under our sofa and beds so that helps us find the lost dog and kid toys.
This is easy to set up nd just let it clean t night r whence is most convenient.
jeric koh –
We love our Roomba! We have Ruby cleaning every day and it is AMAZING to have her around keeping up with all of the cat/dog hair and other dirt particles we hate stepping on all of the time. Keeps our home looking great. Well worth the purchase!!
Justin Gonzalez –
Just got it early this week, but I LOVE it so far! It was easy to set up.
We’re all hard wood on the first floor where we keep the roomba. It gets the job done with minimal effort on our part. Besides tripping over it occasionally in the dark enroute to my kitchen, I typically forget it exists!
Bai Wei –
The Roomba 980 is the best purchase I’ve made all year. It goes seemlesly from carpet to floors to rugs. My rugs even have fringe. It gets itself out of almost all tangles.
Mao Wu –
great product. expensive but worth.