Scooba 450 delivers maximum cleaning performance. The key is iRobot’s Pre-Soak Technology, developed as part of the Scooba Three-Cycle Cleaning Process. The Scooba Three-Cycle Cleaning Process Based on professional-grade floor cleaners, the revolutionary new Scooba Three-Cycle Cleaning Process has been redesigned from the ground up to clean hard-surface floors three times better than ever before. Here’s how it works:
- Cycle 1 Sweep and Pre-Soak: Scooba sweeps up loose dirt and debris and puts down a thin sheen of water or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner to soak into any stuck-on messes.
- Cycle 2 Scrub and Squeegee-Vacuum: A scrubbing brush spins at over 600 RPM to remove grime while the squeegee vacuum suctions dirty water off the floor.
- Cycle 3 Squeegee-Finish: Scooba ends with a final squeegee-finish cycle.
Use Scooba 450 anywhere you would use a mop and bucket, including tile, linoleum, vinyl, marble, slate, stone and sealed hardwood. Unlike a mop that reuses dirty water, Scooba uses fresh solution from start to finish. Easy To Use Just fill the robot and press CLEAN. Scooba 450 is easy to use from beginning to end:
- Easy To Fill And Empty: Fill and empty the tank in seconds without fuss.
- Two Cleaning Cycles: Choose from a full 40-minute cycle or 20-minute cycle for smaller spaces.
- Cleans With Water Or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner: Use water or iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner for a deeper clean to wash away bacteria.
- Avoids Off-Limit Areas: A Virtual Wall® keeps Scooba in rooms you want to clean and out of ones you don’t.
- Compatible with Roomba® Accessories: Scooba 450 is compatible with Roomba Virtual Walls, battery charger and batteries.
- Talks To You: The information button and audible cues give you insight into robot behaviors.
- Simple To Clean: Removable cleaning head makes for easy access to brushes and squeegee for a quick clean by hand.
iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology Using iAdapt Technology, the advanced system of software and sensors used in Roomba, Scooba 450 offers complete coverage of every section of floor. iAdapt has been modified for wet floors to optimize the timing between recurrent passes on the floor. Scooba 450 makes multiple passes over every section of floor to ensure the most thorough coverage possible. One full tank scrubs up to 300 square feet before it requires refilling. Scooba 450 cleans dust and dirt right along wall edges. The robot’s light-touch bumper system minimizing impact with walls and furniture. The soft-touch bumper has a non-marking strip to prevent damage to furniture and marking of walls and baseboards. Smart, built-in sensors help Scooba avoid rugs, carpets, stairs and other drop-offs.